Morelands Supercross Park is located on 33 acres of natural northern terrain. Soil conditions on the MX track are mostly clay with some sand. The MX Track features excellent drainage for speedy recovery after rain events. The track is designed for all riders ranging from beginner to pro and suitable for all ages. A 30-man starting gate encourages use during practice for racers and beginner motocross enthusiasts alike. Our track is able to be illuminated at Night for scheduled practice and race events. Moreland’s features excellent dust control initiatives with a state-of-the-art underground irrigation system boasting the ability to control dust and maintain the track daily. A large manicured lawn areas offer great day parking for view of the track. Both commercial and rustic camping sites are available on our State licensed campground. Two separately located, elevated viewing areas are positioned for the enjoyment of spectators and for your viewing and photographic pleasure. We offer a child play area with swing and slide along with fishing available in our fresh-water trout stream and swimming pond. Campfires and grills are encouraged for your enjoyment. Our Coin-operated power washing station keeps your equipment clean before the trip home! Overnight camping is FREE to members who participate in a day’s riding!
- 1-Mile Premier Track
- Separate “Back Track” great for children and first-timers
- 30-man starting gate with Starting lights
- Underground Irrigation System
- Generator Lights to illuminate track for Night Riding
- Coin-operated power-washing station
- Full-service air station
- Finish Line Triple
- Stadium Style triple
- Spectator Double/Triple
- Off-camber corner
- The Long Double
- The “Big Gnarly” double
- Natural whoop section
- High Speed double
- Dog-leg switchback sections
- Berms feature naturally built “Banked Corners” allowing great flow!
- ∗ Spatious parking options
- ∗ Fresh drinking water
- ∗ Over-night guests are always welcome to camp for FREE!
- ∗ Dust control
- ∗ Mock Moto’s on the weekends
- ∗ P.A. System with music on weekends
- ∗ RV/Sewage Dump station
- ∗ Porta-pottie bathrooms located throughout facility
- ∗ Unlimited entry/exit access at all times
- ∗ T-shirts, Hoodies, and Stickers available!
- ∗ Full Hook-up sites available
- ∗ Night Races and Practice Dates (See events page for Schedule)